- Good knowledge in: Java Core (at least 1 year experience), OOP
- Good Knowledge in Web 2.0, API
- Maven, Git
- Experience to work in Linux environment
- Knowledge in Database: MySql, NoSql
- Experiences in Elastics, Logstash, Kibana are preferred
- Knowledge in Mobile Android is an advantage
- Ability to self-study, work as individual and teamwork
- Interested in working with big scale platforms
- Write high-performance bug-free codes for logging, tracking, API, data analysis, user behavior analysis for programmatic advertising platforms
- Develop software modules for different parts of big scale online projects up to hundreds thousands of users.
- Support continuous improvement of company products and advertising platforms.
- Collaborate with other departments
- Graduated from universities or colleges, major in informative technology or related certificate.
- Interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Gender: Male
- Working in young, enthusiastic and professional environment.
- Participate in big scale projects of hundreds thousands of online users.
- Open environment for creation, new ideas.
- Negotiated salary (depend on your ability).
- Lunch paid, days off on Saturdays and Sundays.